Thursday, May 14, 2009

Exhausted

I'm so tired today, and I've done nothing of great importance... I'm blaming it on the 90 degree heat. I LOVE Thursdays because during this semester they became my Saturdays with my hubby. Today was no different. We woke up early because I had a doctor's appt. and then we headed to Lowe's and Home Depot to complete some yard and gardening projects (when I said "we" I mean "A". He's the resident gardener and I just tell him what I like and where I would like thing to go. It works well this way since I seem to have a black thumb.) Then we went grocery shopping.

A never understands why I want him to go grocery shopping with me. He thinks it's a waste of time for two people to go together, but I find it helpful so we can decide meals together especially since we both cook over the course of a week. I coerced him this time since we have company coming in for the weekend and wanted his help deciding what we should cook for breakfast, etc. Does anyone else feel this way about grocery shopping with their spouse?

Afterward, I went to lunch with my friend S, which is always a good time. I love spending time with her, and we usually end up spending a loooong lunch together.

After that, it was Pier 1, and Target for some errands. I've been looking for some new throw pillows and I am so pleased with Pier 1's selection at the moment! Actually I love everything they have in the store right now. Fair warning, that I love anything eclectic, distressed, and looks like it came from another country. Pier 1, World Market, and El Paso Imports are some of my favorite places for these kind of pieces.

I've spent the last hour finishing invitations for friends and family before I'm busy with entertaining and packing for our vacation a couple days after that. Maybe that's why I'm so tired-- just the anticipation over the next busy week and a half!

Anyway, off to clean the house, or procrastinate some more before cleaning the house. My new favorite mode of procrastination-- the Housewives Blogs! So excited for the second half of the reunion show tonight. Was it just me or was Ramona crazier than ever on Tuesday night?

Love, M

1 comment:

Christy said...

I'm definitely with you on the grocery shopping thng!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...