Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I'm Wearing Wednesday: Preggers Edition

Here are a few things that are getting through these last few weeks of pregnancy....
Preggers
Dorothy Perkins bandeau dress
Black Maxi dress is the comfiest thing to wear on a date night! (Mine is actually from Forever 21 last season, but this one is very similar)

American Eagle Outfitters camisole top
$40 - ae.com
I love this top! I usually wear a white tank underneath. 

American Eagle Outfitters ankle jeans
$25 - ae.com
I can still wear these (surprisingly) with a hairband, over course I have to wear with a long top so you can't tell

Tory Burch tan sandels
I LOVE Tory Burch sandal, but they are definitely a splurge.

Toujours Bracelet
$34 - stelladot.com
One of the new pieces for the summer, and it's already become a staple for me

Target Long & Lean Tank
I LOVE these tanks! Long enough to cover the belly and not too lightweight so they can be worn alone. They are on sale right now for $6 in stores-- $6!

Rio Chandelier Earrings--Silver
$39 - stelladot.com
Another favorite piece for the summer

TOMS Womens Canvas Classic
Who doesn't love Toms? They are comfy, cute, and they give you warm fuzzies because you know they donate a pair of shoes for every one you buy


What to wear after baby arrives? Check out my long established Mommy Uniform


My stats are as followed:
How Far Along: 33 Weeks, it's getting really real folks!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 17 lbs and trying to hold steady

Maternity Clothes: Ugh. Bottoms only at this point. I refuse to wear maternity tops.

Gender: Girl!! I am so excited about having another sweet daughter!

Movement: Yes! She isn't quite as much of a mover as her sister was, but she definitely holds her own. I feel her the most in the early evening, and she often responds to Lily's voice. I take this as a sign that they will be very close sisters

Sleep:
I give up.

What I miss: Wine. And not having heartburn after everything I eat or drink. A glass of water will give me heartburn at this point.

Cravings: Lettuce and mangos... like a monkey.

Symptoms: Heartburn. Heartburn, oh and heartburn. Does waddling count as a symptom?

Best Moment this week: Don't know if there are really any "bests" at this point? I do love how Lily likes to touch my belly. If we ask her who's in there, she'll say "sis" sometimes. Warms my heart.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...