Thursday, May 19, 2011

Week 36

36 Weeks! How did I get here?? 


How Far Along: 36 Weeks. Seeing the doc once a week these days.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 20.5 lbs, only a half pound weight gain, phew!

Maternity Clothes: I rotate about 5 or six tops and a few dresses and bottoms at this point. But, if we are being honest, dresses really aren't a pregnant woman's friend. At least not this far along. I look like a walking party tent.

Gender: Girl

Movement: Now she has decided my lowest rib is the best place to rest her feetsies.

Sleep:
 Better. I'm in full nesting mode, so I am exhausted by the time I go to bed. This helps me rest better.

What I miss: I really don't remember what it's like to not be pregnant these days. I feel like I have been carrying a baby for the better part of the last two years. Which I guess I have.

Cravings: Fruit, and lots and lots of water. I can't get enough to drink with this Texas humidity!

Symptoms: More and more contractions... waddling... but less heartburn. Wahoo!


Best Moment this week: This weekend, A painted the nursery-- we have a color folks, and we love it! Pictures to come soon! We picked up the crib from our sweet friends and we picked up the cradle from our generous cousins, and more sweet friends loaded us down with diapers. We are set! I am soooo relieved, and feel like things are finally coming together! Next week, she is "fully cooked", and could be here any day! I can hardly believe it!!

1 comment:

danielle said...

oh my goodness! how exciting!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...