Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Menu Planning

Hope you all had a great weekend! Here is what we are eating this week:

Sunday: Zesty Spinach Pasta
Monday: Santa Fe Chicken & Pasta
Tuesday: Out to dinner for my birthday :)
Wednesday: Pepperoncini Beef Sandwiches
Thursday: Baked Chipotle Beef Taquitos
Friday: Saucy Mexican Chicken Skillet
Saturday: Sliders & Fries

I've got a lot of new recipes to try this week. Many of them are from Kraftrecipes.com. I usually go there for easy, simple ingredient recipes, and since we hit 39 weeks today (feeling major contractions as I write this...), easy and simple is exactly what I am looking for. Last night's Zesty Spinach Pastas was excellent!

Do you guys have any favorite sites or blogs to find recipes? Would posting a link party for menu planning and recipes be helpful?

Best, M


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...