Monday, June 4, 2012

{Three Things}


  1. Lily has discovered Angelina Ballerina and is in love with ballet! My heart is bursting!! I've already found a dance class for her to take in July, just to try it out of course. :) I am sooooo looking forward to seeing her in a leotard and pink tights.
  2. Sydney's birthday is next week! I still can't believe she is going to be a year old!! It seems like just yesterday we brought her home from the hospital. I can't wait to celebrate with our friends and family. The theme of her birthday party is "You are My Sunshine". I've really enjoyed researching party ideas and putting it all together!
  3. It's official. I have the most amazing husband on the planet. Last week alone he cooked dinner three times, made homemade chocolate chip cookies, and homemade banana nut muffins while working overtime. Seriously, I couldn't ask for a better husband, father and provider for our family. Now to find the perfect Father's Day gift to say thank you for all his hard work!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...