Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Good Day

Even though the weather is damp and gross and I'm still not quite myself, I feel that today is going to be a good day...

On the agenda:

  1. Lunch with S at the infamous Wahoo's Fish Tacos
  2. An afternoon in the "studio" creating an animal out of beading wire, and finishing my mat board sculpture of the Eiffel tower for design class. awesome.
  3. Laundry. It’s bad, really bad…
  4. Home cooked dinner by my lovely husband.
  5. Chuggin' Monkey's Anniversary Party. Hoping to spot one naughty bachelor.

Other News...
A and I have decided to renovate our 90's kitchen. We visited Home Depot earlier this week with the idea of painting or re-staining our kitchen cabinets as well as replacing our ugly laminate counter tops and beige and blue back splash. Lucky for us, Home Depot is running a cool promotion right now. They will send a designer to your house to assist you with the renovation project free of charge.

They are really pushing cabinet re-facing, but they also bring out counter top and back splash samples, give your design ideas, and work out a plan that fits within your budget. No strings attached that we know of, and you get a full two hours of their time. We meet with the designer tomorrow morning, so I'll let you know how it goes!

My new favorite person:
Bethany Frankel.I’m pretty obsessed with the Real Housewives of New York, to the point that I read their cast blogs. They are almost as entertaining as the show itself. These girls are the BEST, so fun to watch and Bethany is by far the showstopper in my opinion. I enjoy her quick wit, and healthy sense of self. I would watch the Bethany show if given the opportunity.

Anywho, I was interested in her book Naturally Thin, and after reading the excerpt I hopped over to Amazon to order it, along with Jillian Michael’s 30-Day Shred DVD. I’ve heard really good things about this DVD and if all goes well I might have to order her new Wii program as well. Keep you posted.

Love, M

P.S. Did you know that Bravo is doing a Real Housewives of New Jersey??
P.S. Deux: Did you that designer Kenley from Project Runway Season was arrested for assaulting her boyfriend?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...