Thursday, March 26, 2009

Next Steps...

Well yesterday didn’t exactly go as planned, my art is still incomplete and my laundry is still unclean, but I sure as heck spotted one bachelor and brother. It’s been my quest since moving to Austin to get a picture with Bachelor Brad, and bonus points if his twin brother is in the picture. Unfortunately, my husband and Austin friends have sworn that they would never speak to me again if I attempted this in their presence. So, I still am still lacking said picture, but I promise it will happen by the end of this year. Goal set.

In other news...
We visited with the Home Depot designer this morning. for 15 minutes. I wish I was kidding. I expected a sleek tall woman or a fabulous man to come to my door loaded with tile samples and paint swatches. What I got was a know-it-all handy man in a hurry. He “didn’t want to waste our time” since we weren’t completely interested in the cabinet re-facing that he was pushing. So he left us back at square one. We plan on talking with some family and friends to find some other resources. Needless to say I was disappointed with Home Depot’s faux design services.

In better news...
A and I enjoyed some fantastic movie watching with K this past weekend at the Alamo Drafthouse. We saw I Love You Man on Saturday. It was great! I. was. rolling! This movie is hysterical and I immediately wanted to watch it again if only to catch all the awesome one liners. Paul Rudd is adorable, and I totally have a girl crush on Rashida Jones.
We saw Adventureland on Sunday night. Special advanced screening which was cool but I give the movie a “meh.” It’s a wanna-be Dazed and Confused with less fun actors. I am NOT a Kristen Stewart fan, and she is just as annoying in this movie as she was in Twilight. Ugh.

Until next time,
M

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...