Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I hate to admit it but...

the Speidi wedding was gorgeous.


I mean, I'm sure it was all planned out by professionals because let's face it, Heidi isn't actually known for her classy taste. I found this pic at popsugar, there are a ton! Leave it to those two sell off those wedding photos in less than four days.

The happy couple protecting themselves from the swine flu is kind of hilarious...


what is not so hilarious is that I still have a lingering chest cough after being on antibiotics for 10 days AND the school that I taught at the day before I became sick just closed this week because of so many swine flu cases. In fact they closed the whole district. I taught 150 kids that day. I don't know whether to laugh or cry...headed back to the doctor in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I love the pic of them in the masks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...