Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Favorites

I'm still new to this blogging thing, but I've noticed that some bloggers choose a theme on certain days of the week. I'm always up for a good theme, so I thought I would start one of my own! So, this is my introduction to "Friday Favorites". Tada!

I love this time of year, right in between spring and summer. I can break out all my fun tank tops, dresses and sandals, live outside, and be really tan! So some of my favorite things for this time of year are:

1. Maxi dresses!
I'm so about them this year! Why didn't I get into them sooner?

2. The OPI South Beach collection
Party in My Cabana anyone?

3. Tocca Crema Da Corpo
THE BEST lotion for spring and summer, it's creamy, but not super greasy.

4. Last but not least, Yoga.
I've been on my yoga kick for about a month now, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it, hopefully I'll keep this up past summer ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to try yoga! And I LOVE the maxi dress. It's hard to find them short enough for me, but they're so cute!

Lindsey said...

Hello love! So glad you found me on here. Ummm, so, your blog is fab. I think you should do mine all purdy:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...