Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How do you handle change?

My little family received some unexpected news recently and it got me to thinking about how we as people handle change.

I'm never afraid to change my wardrobe, my hair, what I eat, or try a new activity or experience, but if you mess with my daily routine or my life overall, I'm a mess. It takes quite a bit of time for me to adjust and its usually not a smooth transition. I reject it at first, bargain with myself, try to see the positive in the situation, and then finally accept it. Almost sounds like the grieving process doesn't it?

Not to get too deep on the o' blog, but it was just something I was considering. Would love to hear from others. Anyone? Bueller?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Change is hard.....I always say that even if the change is good or for the best it is still hard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...