Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lily's Haricut

Lily made a visit to Cool Cuts a few weeks ago to get her first haircut. We joke that I was "bullied" into getting her hair cut by her dad and her Lita, but I think it was for the best. It was just getting so long and always in her eyes when she tried to go to sleep. Lily had starting pulling the hair ties and bows out of her hair. I was afraid she was going to swallow one when I wasn't looking... So, we decided to give her some bangs and trim up the back. I think she looks pretty adorable!

Before shots: Keep in mind that she is 8.5 months old when these photos were taken. Kid has a head of hair!


Getting into position...



Not too pleased with the situation...



Mommy made it all better!




Blow dry and then a little nuzzle for a sweet stylist Marie. (Lily was still a bit skeptical...)



Tada!



5 comments:

ALR said...

Oh my word, Lily is such a doll! You have a beautiful baby girl:) One day she will love going for hair appointments, such an adventure.

Amy R.

Kelly Rae said...

What a Cutie-Pa-Tutie!!

Sarah and Nick Marquez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah and Nick Marquez said...

Love the new cute hair cut! She is the cutest!!!

Marisa said...

Thank you guys!! She is a little trooper and yes Amy I hope she enjoys hair appointments as much as I do in the future!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...