Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Where we've been...

Oh man, I've neglected my little blog yet again! It's been a busy couple of weeks around our house:

  • Shopping spree two weekends ago for the house: how much do I love Home Goods?? One just opened here in ATX and it was packed with goodies and people. Found lots of fun things for the kitchen and around the house.
  • More shopping for Miss Lily: getting her ready for the colder weather and her trip to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving. we just ordered her the cutest stuff on Etsy as well!
  • Family photos taken: and rained out... AND Lily took a tumble and scrapped her little nose. Not a successful photos shoot at all. 
  • Logged A LOT of volunteer hours for the league last week: so much fun to help out with the Health & Fitness fair at the elementary school we support. After preparing 500 baggies of fruits and vegetables to hand out to the kids, I think I missed my calling in food prep. Ha!
  • Three parties this past weekend and Lily's first Halloween: We celebrated our friend Alex's 2nd birthday on Saturday, followed up by a Halloween party for Aaron and I that evening. Sunday afternoon was spent with our family and friends for their annual Halloween party. Lily was the cutest little pumpkin!
  • This week major efforts in party planning for Lily's first birthday: I'm having WAY too much fun planning her party! 
  • Now trying to finalize our Thanksgiving plans and a girls weekend in December. Have you seen the flights on Southwest.com lately? Awesome!
  • Oh, and I'm trying to design our holiday card so we can get those out soon too!
Phew! I think that's like 12 blog posts in one.

Here's one of my favorite pics of us from this weekend with Lily her pumpkin costume!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...