Thursday, April 21, 2011

10 Reasons You Should Be Jealous of Bethenny Frankel

I'm sitting here watching The Real Housewives of NYC and thinking that it just isn't the same without Bethenny. I mean don't get me wrong, these girls still bring the same amount of insignificant drama, but I miss the comedic relief we had with Bethenny's talking head sessions. She always said exactly what I was thinking, but wittier. Now she has her own show, this fabulous new life, and I am complete in awe and envious of her at the same time. We might be besties in real life, or I might go all single white female on her, not sure. Anyway, here are the top 10 reasons that you too should be completely and utterly jealous of Bethenny Frankel.

10. She's 40 and she looks like this in a bikini. We really could stop there.

9. She is uber successful and completely self made-- SkinnyGirl?! Genius!

8. and has TONS of endorsements
 like this
and this
and this!


7. She has shiny hair. (It's probably shinier than yours)

 Did I mention she looks like this in a bikini? And she's 40 AND she's had a baby!


6. AND her husband looks like this

5. This is her adorable baby, Bryn

4. She is wicked funny and incredibly witty

3. She's a dog person (okay this shouldn't make you envious, unless you're a cat)

2. She can ice skate. well.

1. She seems grateful for all the above. Ugh, I would hate her if I didn't idolize her.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...