Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Favorites: All things British

Hope you are enjoying the Royal wedding festivities as much as I am! I love a good wedding. Watching a prince and princess get married? Well it just can't get much better than that.

Lily slept in this morning, didn't feel it was fair to wake her up for something she won't remember, but we watched the replay together. She stopped in her tracks when she saw Catherine in her wedding gown and pointed to the TV. I can't wait to tell her about that when she gets older :) 

In honor of this momentous occasion, I thought I would jump across the pond for Friday Favorites, Union Jack and all!

Mark & Spencer Cushions

via
and how cute is this?

Tea & Biscuits anyone?
via

Some Etsy Action
via TippyTumble
via HousethatLarsBuilt

Happy Friday!
~M

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...