Thursday, June 9, 2011

Friday Favorites: Baby Must Haves

I feel like I talk about babies a lot lately... and food. But, I guess that's life at the moment.

I still have a few more things I would like to add to baby girl's nursery. I feel like a tease since I haven't shown any pictures yet. Someday, I promise... I've been in her room everyday making sure we have everything we need and I know where to find it.

Here are some of my favorite items. These are from when Lily was a baby, so depending on baby girl #2's personality, they might be subject to change...





Summer Infant Day and Night Handheld Color Video Monitor: Best. thing. ever. Video monitor is the ONLY way to go. If she is crying it was helpful to be able to have a look before rushing in her nursery.


Graco Silhouette Swing with 6 Speed and 3 Positions: We couldn't live without our swing. Lily used to take 4 hour naps in it in the afternoons--4 hours!


Moby Wrap Organic Cotton Baby Carrier: I started carrying Lily in this when she was three weeks old. It was so handy and I was able to get a lot accomplished around the house wearing her. Or just take a nap with her close to me.


Miracle Blanket & Happiest Baby On The Block DVD: Both are wonderful! We swaddled Lily in these exclusively for the first 3 months. This is how we figured out to put Lily in the swing for those 4 hour naps.


Boppy Nursing Pillow: Not just great for breast feeding. At our pediatrician's suggestion, we used the bobby for Lily's tummy time as well. It worked out wonderfully!


Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether Set of 2: There is a reason it's been around since 1960. Buy two, it's cheaper and you will lose one.


Pampers Swaddlers Diapers: We only use pampers. Personal preference I suppose. We plan on cloth diapering Lily in the next few months, but I was too overwhelmed to try that when she was a newborn and disposal diapers worked out fine for us.


Aden & Anais Sleep Sack: After Lily was 3 months old, this and a onesie was how we put Lily to bed. They are so soft and breathable.


I'll See You in the Morning Board Book: We read this almost every night. It's my favorite.
"... I'll be here if you need me, I'm only steps away. So close your eyes and go to sleep and dream of a brand new day."


Baby 411, 4th Edition: This is such an easy reference, and not as wordy as some of the other baby books out there.



Linking up to:
Tips and Tricks Tuesday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...