Thursday, July 7, 2011

Some thoughts at 4am

We've got to get this child moved to her crib... Thank goodness for Pinterest, but I don't think there is anything left for me to pin...I've read all the blogs in my reader... At least twice....Up to date on the lives of all 800 friends on Facebook...lots of cute babies on Facebook, wonder if they sleep in their own beds...I've redecorated my home in my head 18 times...Planned both the girls birthdays, the soonest is 6 months away...Thank goodness for the iPad...Menu ideas for the next 6 months bookmarked...Bookmarked ten thousand craft ideas. Now how do complete them from bed with a nursing child on my lap...Invent way for child not to lose her paci at night...Did we turn off the sprinkler before going to bed...

1 comment:

danielle said...

this made me laugh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...