Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Menu Planning

Well there hasn't been a lot of menu planning the last few weeks thanks to wonderful friends and family. We've had meals brought to us several days during the week and we couldn't be more grateful. It's made life so much easier. Especially since I'm still wrapping my brain around how to build a newly daily schedule for both the girls. Thankfully they like to take an afternoon nap at the same time in the afternoon. Gives me a couple of hours to think about dinner, get laundry folded, or just sleep. I'm attempting to cook a couple of times this week and our meal plan looks like this: Monday - dinner brought Tuesday- Spinach Pasta Wednesday- dinner brought Thursday- Beef Enchiladas Friday- dinner brought Saturday- tarka take out I realize I'm getting really boring with our menu but that's bound to happen with a newborn baby in the house. One thing is for sure after this week our dinners will look a bit different. I'll be starting to cook lighter and healthier in order to help shed some of this baby weight. More on that tomorrow. Any healthy dinner recipes that you love?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...