Friday, January 27, 2012

random thoughts on the treadmill



Now that Demi and Ashton have called it quits, will she get back together with Bruce Willis? That would be sweet.


That newscaster would look really pretty with an angled bob and a pink and navy outfit. 


Dude if you pick the treadmill RIGHT next to me, I will cut you.


What am I going to eat for lunch?


There sure are a lot of Mormon commericals.


Did they just call my name on the intercom? 


That reporter looks EXACTLY like Vanna White. I wonder how many people tell her that a day. Is that a compliment?


Man I love peanut butter. PEEEE NUUUUT BUTTTT TTTTTTTER!


Only 20 minutes left. you can do this, you can do this, you can do this....


Ugh Sarah McLachlan. No! Not you and your day ruining commercial. 


Did I really just watch a Rebecca Black music video? I kind of liked it.


Britney Spears, Britney Spears, Britney Spears.


Lady Gaga abs, Laday Gaga abs, abs, abs, abs, abs, abs


Dude, I wasn't kidding DO NOT pick the treadmill right next to me, there are a million open. A MILLION!


5 more minutes


Yes, Ke$ha. thank you Pandora.


4 more minutes


What am I going to eat for lunch?


3 more minutes


2 minutes 45 seconds


2 minutes 30 seconds


2 minutes 20 seconds


Don't look, don't look, don't look


2 minutes-- UGH!


1 minute 45 seconds


What am I going to eat for lunch?


1 minute, 1 more, 1 more, 1 more


What time was I supposed to meet J again? I should text her...


45 seconds


44 seconds


43 seconds


42 seconds


really don't look


30 seconds


25, 24, 23, 22, 21, 20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1


And done. Ahhhhhhh

2 comments:

Stephanie M said...

This post is awesome. Love you, friend and way to go on hitting the gym. Hopefully I'll get to do the same soon.

Kelly Rae said...

So, did you find out if they called your name on the intercom? Miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...