Tuesday, May 22, 2012

{Nailed It}

So, I'm the last to jump on board the gel polish train, and boy was I missing out! After using a Groupon for a shellac manicure and pedicure, I am hooked! My polish hasn't clipped-- not once-- after millions of hand washings, breakfast makings, lego playing, and barkyard gardening. Love it! Keeping my nail looking polished, pun intended, was another part of my mommy make-over. I've also been using Mary Kay's Satin Hands and two to three times a week, and applying Josie Moran's Argon Oil to my hands at night. All of which I feel has contributed to keeping my mani in check. Check out my Pinterest board to see more mani trends I'm loving as well as these below:

Gold Dipped Mani {via}
Coral Polish, mentioned last week  and a universal flattering color!


ring finger sparkle {via}



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...