Monday, May 21, 2012

{Three Things}

Wow, what a weird weekend...

1. Aaron lost his wedding ring. Like, went searching the video surveillance tapes at work kind of lost it. He tore our house, our cars, his work, and downtown Austin apart looking for it.

2. We had a baby dove living on our front porch and a baby blue jay living on our back porch. Our dog, Jaxson tried to eat one in front of Lily. Oh goodness that was bad.

3.  I learned I turn into a pumpkin at midnight and pay for a night out the following day, all day. We went out to dinner and for some cocktails with college friends that came into town. I was exhausted and completely dehydrated the following day. Not as spry as I used to be.

But...
1. Aaron found his wedding ring.
2. Both birds have learned to fly and are no longer pooping all over my patio furniture.
3. I have recovered from being "overserved".

Looking forward to much calmer week!

1 comment:

danielle said...

i love this post. sooo glad everything is back to normal. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...